Have you ever been to PF Chang’s? If not, don’t worry – From the HartLand to the rescue! We first discovered PF Chang’s chicken lettuce wraps after a girl’s shopping trip. We ordered the wraps as an appetizer and weren’t sure if we would like them or not. Well, we LOVED them. Sadly, the closest PF Chang’s is over an hour away. This resulted in this great copycat recipe for chicken lettuce wraps.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
This copycat chicken lettuce wrap recipe takes 30-35 minutes and makes about 6 servings.
PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- ¼ cup of chicken broth or stock
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
The rest of the stuff!
- 1 lb of ground chicken
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 1 head of lettuce
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Chopped green onions to taste (these will go on top of your wraps)
- Red pepper flakes (these will go on top of your wraps)
How to Make PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Add all of the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and mix well
- Next, heat up a wok on the stove with some oil. Once the wok is hot, add the garlic and onion until soft
- Add the ground chicken to the wok and cook evenly
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and mix well
- Cook the mixture until the chicken is cooked and the sauce is almost nonexistent
- Prepare your lettuce in individual cups/leaves
- Put the chicken/sauce mixture into your cups/leaves and top with green onions and red pepper flakes to taste
- It does not matter what kind of lettuce you use for the wraps. Just make sure that the lettuce leaves are sturdy enough to hold the chicken filling.
- This recipe is great for some meal prepping! You can easily store the chicken and reheat at a later time.
- This recipe is gluten free if you have the GF hoisin sauce!
- Don’t want a wrap? Make it salad! Simply just add the chicken on top of a bowl of lettuce.
- If you want some more heat, top your wrap with some extra sriracha.
- This chicken is also good with some white rice and broccoli on the side!
Try this quick and simple copycat PF Chang’s chicken lettuce wrap recipe. The great thing about this recipe is that you can use the chicken filling in multiple ways. For example, wraps, on a salad, with rice, the possibilities are endless.
What do You Want to See Next?
Please comment below with recipes you would like to see. Also, please share with us on Instagram or Facebook of any recipes you have tried, we would love to get more ideas. Thanks for reading and enjoy your copycat PF Chang’s chicken lettuce wraps!