Chocolate and peanut butter! Name a better duo. I’ll wait… Exactly! Chocolate and peanut butter is one of our favorite flavor combinations. So we just had to try this flourless version of a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie. As the name suggests, these cookies are flourless, meaning they are naturally gluten free!
Serving Size and Cook Time
These flourless peanut butter chocolate chip cookies take about 5 minutes of time to prepare and only 12 minutes of cook time. If you are following the measurements in this recipe, you will have about 15-18 cookies.
Ingredients You Need to Make Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup of the peanut butter of your choice
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons (plus an extra dash) of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of chocolate chips (you can use white, dark, or milk chocolate chips)
- ½ cup of peanuts if you want some extra crunch!
Cooking Tools You will Need
When it comes to cooking utensils needed, you will need to have measuring cups, oven mitts, a mixing bowl, something to scoop out the cookie dough, and a cookie sheet.
How to Make Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix all of your ingredients together in one mixing bowl
- Roll out balls of cookie dough. The cookie dough balls should be about one inch wide
- Bake for 13 minutes. You can bake them for 15 if you want them to be a little crunchier.
- Take your cookies out of the oven and sprinkle a pinch of salt on them.
- Let them cool…if you can wait
Do you Salt Your Cookies?
Have you ever had a chocolate chip cookie with a sprinkle of salt on top? It was not the flavor I was expecting when I had my first chocolate chip cookie with salt on top, but let me tell you, it is one of my favorites now! A close friend of mine, Hannah, adds salt to the top of her chocolate chip cookies; it elevates the flavor so much! Think of chocolate with sea salt, but with the gooienes of a cookie. We recommend you add a pinch of salt to the tops these cookies as well!
Make Mini Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Do you love ice cream sandwiches? Bake these cookies for 15 minutes so they get crunchy and they are the perfect cookies for mini ice cream sandwiches! We love adding vanilla ice cream or peanut butter swirl ice cream in the middle.
Try Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies For Yourself
You can’t go wrong with Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies! Make your own following our recipe and share it with your family and friends at your next gathering. These taste great and are perfect if you have friends or family that are gluten free! Making our Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies for a special occasion? Tag us on Instagram so we can see what you made!
Until next time…